Fast Track Your ZTDA Security Services Business
Let’s all work together and deliver Zero Trust Data Access and sharing to everyone and minimize ransomware.
1. Become a Managed Services
We provide you with the world’s #1 and only Zero Trust Data and Sharing overlay service. With FileFlex Enterprise you deliver enhanced unstructured data access, sharing and security while minimizing ransomware.
2. Become a Technology Partner
The ZTDA Technology Partner Program is a major integration relationship. You can integrate, embed, OEM or create specialized offerings as a ZTDA Technology Partner. We help you to meet the ZTDA requirements of your customers by certifying integrations with the FileFlex Enterprise platform.
How We Support Our ZTDA Partners
Smart Marketing Tools to Increase Sales
Close more deals and upsell more clients with proven sales and marketing assets. With campaigns-in-a-box, pricing and positioning guides, and demos at your fingertips, you’ve got everything you need to grow revenue, reduce churn, and ensure your success.
- Account Dashboard: Get a quick summary of your account status.
- Content Hub: Access our marketing content so you can provide your customers with useful information.
- Support: Submit support requests to your assigned sales engineer.
- Sales: Check out the latest materials, promotions and development programs plus pricing and licensing information.
- Training: Send your technicians to attend our training seminars to receive certification.
Certified ZTDA Education Program
We want to make you experts. Our on-demand instruction program for technical and sales professionals is designed to enhance your zero trust data cybersecurity knowledge. Our ZDTA Programs include sales and support training, sales engineer certification and webinars to help you overcome todays and tomorrow’s cyber challenges.
Learn More About Latest FileFlex Enterprise ZTDA
Keep up with the latest news, posts, events, webinars and more. In our Virtual Learning Centre you can get the latest news and all kinds of whitepapers, webinars, blogs, brochures and other education resources.