Qnext Corp. announces update of FileFlex Enterprise secured by Intel SGX at VarioSecure’s Security Days Workshop in Tokyo, Japan
VarioSecure’s Network Platform, which is used by thousands of businesses in Japan, now has even more advanced security features for secure remote access, sharing, collaboration and streaming of content from any networked-device – no cloud required.
Security Days Conference 2018, Tokyo, Japan, October 3, 2018. Qnext®, the innovative developer of FileFlex™, a content collaboration platform with no cloud required, today announced the immediate availability of security and other updates to FileFlex Enterprise, the first remote-access, sharing and collaboration platform secured by hardware via the secure enclaves of Intel® SGX to let users securely access files and folders from source locations without moving files to the cloud.
VarioSecure Inc., a leading enterprise provider of front-line control, detection and defense technologies against internal and external network threats integrates FileFlex Enterprise into its suite of security offerings including its Secure Network Platform in Japan.
“The following new features quite simply advance our FileFlex Enterprise integration to a new, heightened level of security,” said Anthony DeCristofaro, president and CEO of Qnext Corp. “Integrating the updated FileFlex Enterprise secured by Intel® SGX that we made available today, brings a new security paradigm to secure, remote access and shared content collaboration to the offerings of our global network of Managed Service Providers and partners – including VarioSecure . These new security and usability features are changing the way users access and share data as no cloud is required.”
The key upgrades include the following:
• Intel® SGX Integration: Intel SGX Technology provides hardened crypto functionality using Intel Software Guard Extensions (or Intel SGX) at the silicon level to ensure that even if the system is compromised, malware will not be able to access the encryption keys used to secure the data.
• Encryption Options: FileFlex Enterprise now also includes a double encryption option that brings extra protection against snooping and intercept.
• Device Management: Device Management is a security mechanism designed to ensure that only authorized devices can use FileFlex Enterprise.
• Virus Scanning: FileFlex supports active virus scanning of all documents transferred.
• Single Sign-On (SSO): FileFlex Enterprise now supports SSO and supports the SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) open standard and OneLogIn (a custom version of SAML).
• Rate Limiting: enables the administer to manage company bandwidth use, that caps or limits the total user transfer capacity, upstream or downstream, of data through the FileFlex server.
• Remote Editing: Remote Editing is a powerful user access feature that allows users to remotely edit files stored anywhere on the organization’s infrastructure from their smart phone, tablet or remote computer, from anywhere in the world.
• Direct File Navigation: Direct file navigation allows users to directly enter the path to a device, folder or file.
• Amazon S3 and Azure Cloud Storage Access: Users can now access and track in-app activity from Amazon S3 and Azure cloud storage. FileFlex currently supports access to Amazon S3, Azure, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
“These enhanced security features fully support VarioSecure’s advanced expertise in data security,” said Anthony DeCristofaro, president and CEO of Qnext. “VarioSecure recognizes the security benefits that come with keeping shared content behind the firewall and reducing the threat surface. We are delighted to partner with VarioSecure to bring this new, secure collaborative content-sharing technology to their customers in Japan.”
Qnext Corp., is an innovator in cloudless file sharing and collaboration software. FileFlex Enterprise is a cloudless file sharing and collaboration solution. It provides a highly secure hybrid point-to-point, software-only service that allows organizations to remotely access, share, stream, manage and collaborate 100% of their data from source locations without using the cloud. Qnext Corp. is based in Toronto, Canada and available globally. For more product information please visit: http://www.fileflex.com