FileFlex Enterprise goes far beyond remote access and sharing of on premise file servers and network-attached storage. It does this plus much more – more than ANY other alternative.
FileFlex delivers Fort-Knox-like security, low cost of acquisition, simple, rapid set-up and is a software-only solution.
FileFlex not only checks all the DatAnywhere boxes…
- FileFlex Enterprise matches value proposition of Varonis DatAnywhere – the ability to add cloud functionality to file shares (file servers).
- FileFlex Enterprise provides secure access, to files stored on enterprise servers and NAS devices from remote computers, tablets and smart phones.
- FileFlex Enterprise provides remote access and sharing of these files with external users.
- FileFlex Enterprise allows you to create data rooms so external parties can upload files
- FileFlex Enterprise provides user authentication and honors Active Directory and device permissions.
- IT does have to modify their processes, infrastructure or permissions in order to give their users the cloud functionalities they need — access controls stay the same, data classification functions, no data needs to be moved to new servers.
The core value proposition of DatAnywhere is maintained.
… but SURPASSES DatAnywhere by giving you all this:
- Remote access, share, stream, collaborate and file manage on-premise file shares without maintaining a private cloud
- Add cloud functionality to all company storage, not just file servers
- Add cloud functionality to file servers located with Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Remote access, share and collaborate public cloud storage such as Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox and Box.
- Remote access, share and collaborate SharePoint files and document libraries
Aggregate all file servers and organizational storage in any city or country under a single pane-of-glass.
- Remote multi-device file management capability such as cut, copy, paste, move, rename, delete and create folders without the need to be networked or the use of a VPN.
Intel SGX platform hardened silicon-to-silicon secure file access and sharing.
- Content Collaboration Platform (CCP) capability.
- Automatic photo and video backup capability.
- Ensures privacy, protection against secret data exfiltration and compliance to privacy regulations such as GDPR and HIPAA.
- Unparalleled Security – AES 256 encrypted, double-encryption, U2F universal two-factor authentication, device authentication, virus scanning, SSO, AD integration and activity log auditing.
- Quick and easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud), FTP storage and select router storage.
Download a Detailed White Paper: