Forget the Cloud
Use Your Own Storage
From your smart phone, tablet or computer, you can remotely access, share and stream files from where they were saved. Your own storage now acts like an extension of your remote device.
Now you can remotely access, stream and share your content over the internet without having to move your content anywhere in order to do so.
Use Your OWN Storage
- Unlike the cloud, with FileFlex you access files in their source locations. From your smart phone, tablet or computer, you remotely access, share and stream files from where they were saved – from your own storage – which now acts like an extension of your remote device.
Access ALL Your Storage
- Unlike the cloud, you can remotely access ALL of your storage – not just a subset.
- Access, share and stream from corporate servers, home servers, media servers, NAS, SAN storage, and FTP, Windows, Linux and Mac laptop and desktop computers, and public clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box & OneDrive), as well as private and virtual private clouds.
- Enables the remote consumption of massive media collections that is impractical or simply not possible with existing cloud-based technology.
You Don’t Copy or Sync to Third Parties
- Unlike the cloud, you do not need to upload, sync or duplicate your files to the computers and servers of third parties.
- When you store your files in the cloud, you are storing them on a computer that is owned and under the control of someone else. This can create potential issues of ownership, data residency, legal jurisdiction, legalized secret access by law enforcement and third party access and inspection of your files as well as additional security considerations such as breaches and outages.
- Because FileFlex is a software only solution, your existing storage investments and files are not duplicated at an expensive datacenter. FileFlex is a fraction of the cost of cloud solutions.
- FileFlex makes sharing and streaming vast photo, video, music and movie collections practical and painless. It is easy to set up and configure and can be up and running in less than 5 minutes.