Secure and Private
FileFlex is very secure. Your content remains behind your firewall. Nothing is moved or copied to third parties.
How FileFlex Protects Your Files
Files stay in their source locations and nothing is moved or copied to a third party
- Because FileFlex is a software-only solution applied to your existing storage, files stay in their source locations on your storage, behind your firewall. This means that they stay under your control, or in the case of corporate clients, under the umbrella of the corporate owned infrastructure, behind the corporate firewall and under the control of IT.
- Privacy and security of information can be contained completely on-premise without worrying about breaches, outages, ownership or who has access to data when it is stored and maintained by third parties.
Users have high level encrypted direct access to the files with trusted certificates
- This is the same level of protection offered by financial institutions to protect transactions over the internet.
Fileflex provides an activity log
- Logs all activities – even for in-app activities via public clouds – for audit and regulatory compliance issues.
- Know who accessed your shared files and when.
- Know who downloaded your shared files and when.
All remote access and sharing is permission-based
- All sharing is permission-based, to confirmed contacts only. It’s not a link that can be forwarded or shared on social media. Allowed sharing can be revoked at any time on a contact-by-contact or file-by-file basis.
- Sharing can be restricted to ‘view or stream only’ and downloading of shared files can be prohibited on a file-by-file or contact-by-contact basis.
- Prevents unauthorized access and unauthorized downloading.
- Device and folder access respects Active Directory policies and device permissions.