Solutions Engineer (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Qnext Corp. is looking for Solutions Engineer to join the team in Sofia working on an event-oriented, highly scalable content virtualization and sharing system – FileFlex. The position of Solutions Engineer requires a unique blend of interpersonal and technical communication skills allowing the candidate to speak confidently to the various technologies surrounding data, user and network security; become extremely familiar with the FileFlex product, its positioning, service, and conceptual zero trust design; and effectively communicate to a variety of audiences from technical to high-level management decision-makers.
- Facilitate Live Product Demos
- Facilitate technical training, product deep dive and sales support
- Host online meetings, engage audiences alongside sales representatives to identify business opportunities, discover potential use cases and fits for the platform, etc.
- Facilitate pre-installation planning for all PoC, Purchased and Partner projects
- Communicate pre-installation system requirements with clients and partners
- Domain & DNS setup, Firewall rules, and other pre-requisites exist (prior to deployment)
- Host server installations, assisting with the setup and configuration of the system
- Troubleshoot installation challenges as they arise
System Testing & QA
- Continually run through the various installation platforms and cloud repositories on a scheduled basis
- Document, track and report any changes or updates to management
- Maintain a relevant and well-documented list of system notes for all tests and changes to various systems
- Keep all setup documentation and help files up to date for clients & partners
Technical Account Management
Engage and follow up with clients
- Promote discourse through any feedback or questions they may have, features they may be interested in, etc.
- Inform them of system updates, and added features, and maintain a line of communication with clientele
Technical Support (When case support is needed)
- Troubleshoot and attempt to resolve issues through relevant troubleshooting techniques
- Collect as much information and logs as possible for JIRA case creation when escalations are required
- Follow created JIRA cases very closely, looking for updates, requests and forward-moving steps
- Provide case follow-ups and additional info as it comes
- Maintain the presence of a strong middle ground between client and dev teams
- Minimum of 2+ years’ relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant
- Experience in VMware Workstation, VMWare ESXi (vSphere), Oracle VirtualBox, Azure and AWS Cloud
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Strong communications skills in English is a must
- Communications skills in Italian/ Spanish or French is an asset
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package depending on your experience
- Interesting and various work
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
- Long term commitmentInterested applicants should submit their CV in English.