Senior Developer – C++
Qnext Corp. is looking for a Senior Developer to join the team working on a next-generation, event-oriented, highly scalable content virtualization and sharing system. You will be working in C++ across various platforms and operating systems to develop our content-delivery module.
- Developing complex software in C++ using modern standards.
- Understand and modify complex systems currently in use
- Work with the dev team to formalize requirements and develop implementation plans for new features and product evolution.
- Perform technical cause analysis and suggest corrective actions for given problems
- Collaborate and suggest solutions through participation in peer code review
- Minimum 8+ years Professional programming experience
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles, life cycle, and best practices
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn a new industry and technology quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object oriented design, multithreading programming, socket programming, TCP/IP, and knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Familiarity with most of the following Libraries and Frameworks:
- Boost and STL ( 3+ year)
- Windows API and OLE/COM ( 3+ year)
- QT ( 1+ year)
- OpenSSL ( 1+ year)
- MacOS with Cocoa (1+ year)
- Familiarity working under Windows, Linux/UNIX, and Mac, and be comfortable working at the command line.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent command of English – written and spoken
The company offers:
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
- Long term commitment
- Competitive remuneration package depending on your experience
Interested applicants should submit CV. Please, list the proper position you are applying for in the Subject Line in your application.J
- Toronto / Concord Ontario